So much paper, so little time
Using the paper trays on your Oki printer
Everything in its rightful place
Make sure each job is printed on the right paper with your Oki colour printer.
Oki printers have various paper trays. By placing different weights, styles and qualities of paper in each tray (e.g. card or letterheads), you'll always have the right medium for the job at hand, from the comfort of your own desk.
Do it now
We recommend using the PCL driver, and saving your format as a driver setting, so next time you print this type of document everything is already set up for you.
1. Select the source of the paper by clicking the tray on the image of the printer.
2. To use a different paper weight for the cover of a document
select Paper feed options, Cover
Printing, Use different source for first
If you cannot see all the paper trays in the driver:-
1. Select Start, Printersand fax
2. Right click on your Oki printer driver icon
3. Select Properties, device options
4. Check that the Installed paper tray menu displays the correct number of trays
5. Click OK Your driver should now show the correct number of trays